What an absolute joy it is to work with clients to re-style a space! I love collecting things and the fact that I get to do this for myself AND others is a dream come true.
Here is a basic step-by-step process of how I go about delivering an interior styling project:
- I meet with the potential client to discuss their needs and ideas.
- I develop a cost proposal for their consideration.
- Once approved, I develop a concept or inspiration board for their consideration and approval.
- Then I get to work sourcing and custom-designing pieces for the project.
- I update my clients along the way as I find or create pieces for them, so they get to enjoy the creative ride too.
- We agree an installation day and then I arrive with a load of beautiful and bespoke pieces to transform their space.
Things to note:
- If you love a minimalist look, I'm not your girl.
- If you love an eclectic look that fuses vintage and modern pieces, textures and patterns, well that's what I'm particularly good at.
- I'm not an Interior Designer or Interior Architect, my skill-set falls in the domain of a stylist.
- I'm organised, deliver to budget, take great pride in my work and apparently I'm easy to work with too!
- I'm located in the Southern Highlands NSW, Australia and tend to work with clients in this local patch. Having said that, Sydney and Canberra aren't far away and I can take-on projects in these locations.
Get in touch
So, if you are keen to revamp a space with an eclectic and stylish feel, I'd love to hear from you. Send me an email and we can get the ball rolling from there: firstname.lastname@example.org OR shop the ready-made, one-off home decor collection now: click here